Brookdale's Engineering program parallels the first two years of the four-year engineering curriculum of most engineering schools in the U.S. The program leads to an Associate in Science degree in Engineering that allows students to transfer and complete a bachelor's degree in Engineering.
There are five major areas of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
We offer joint admission and partnerships with other universities.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Perform engineering analysis and problem-solving
- Develop an engineering design to meet given specifications
- Work well in diverse teams
- Communicate effectively in oral, graphics and written form
- Transfer to an ABET-accredited Engineering Program
For detailed information on all of our academic programs please visit our online catalog http://catalog.brookdalecc.edu/.
About the School
Brookdale Community College is public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Open admissions, ESL/international student support, a safe campus environment, and easy transfer to un ... Read More