Explore strange new worlds
Whether you want to learn rendering, modeling, storyboarding, editing, or electronic game design, our degree programs will provide you with first-class training and skills, and valuable experience in the world of digital animation.
Our talented faculty and professional-grade facilities – including a comprehensive creative studio and industry-standard software – will prepare you for a job you love as a digital animation professional or electronic game designer.
Brookdale Digital Animation students also receive free online and in-person tutoring, may apply for dedicated grants and scholarships, join exclusive campus clubs, and much more.
Special Note About Fall 2020: 90% of classes will be offered fully online or remote live (online with web-conferencing).
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Understand the reiterative process of rendering movies.
- Understand the principles of workflow and file management as related to the animation industry.
- Understand the principles of compositing and editing.
- Create geometry for characters, props, and backgrounds.
- Create materials and lights for characters and scenes.
- Create animations for objects, characters, and effects.
For detailed information about Brookdale, visit www.brookdalecc.edu/international.
About the School
Brookdale Community College is public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Open admissions, ESL/international student support, a safe campus environment, and easy transfer to un ... Read More