Explore strange new worlds.
Whether you want to learn rendering, modeling, storyboarding, editing, or electronic game design, our degree programs will provide you with first-class training and skills, and valuable experience in the world of digital animation.
Our talented faculty and professional-grade facilities – including a comprehensive creative studio and industry-standard software – will prepare you for a job you love as a digital animation professional or electronic game designer.
Brookdale Digital Animation students also receive free online and in-person tutoring, may apply for dedicated grants and scholarships, join exclusive campus clubs, and much more.
Graduates of this program will be able to
- Understand the reiterative process of rendering movies
- Understand the principles of workflow and file management as related to the animation industry
- Understand the principles of compositing and editing
- Create geometry for characters, props, and backgrounds
- Create materials and lights for characters and scenes
- Create animations for objects, characters, and effects
For detailed information about this program, please visit our online catalogue http://catalog.brookdalecc.edu/.
About the School
Brookdale Community College is an accredited coeducational public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Open admissions, ESL/international student support, a safe campus environm ... Read More