This program is designed for students who would like to transfer to a four-year program in Computer Science or related areas, such as Management Information Systems or Software Engineering. Hands-on computer courses are combined with general and mathematics courses to provide the student with the essential coursework needed to succeed beyond the Associate degree.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Analyze problems
- Create effective algorithms
- Code, debug, test and document programs using basic control structures
- Create programs using data structures such as arrays, lists, and stacks
- Design and use classes and objects
- Explain the functions of operating systems and computer architecture
- Understand how to store and access data using a database
- Plan and design a computer information system
For detailed information on all of our academic programs please visit our online catalogue http://catalog.brookdalecc.edu/.
See 6 more programs offered by Brookdale Community College »
Last updated August 13, 2019
This course is