The Business Administration program is designed for students who plan to continue their studies toward a baccalaureate degree in a business-oriented area such as business administration, marketing, accounting, management, or finance. The program offers a flexible and well-balanced distribution of business and liberal arts electives that permit students to select a business major at a college of their choice.
Since the bachelor's degree requirements of various transfer institutions differ, students should consult an advisor and the catalog of the college to which they plan to transfer so they can determine specific course requirements and transfer policies.
Although the Business Administration program is designed as a transfer program, it is possible to obtain employment in entry level business positions after receiving the Associate of Arts degree.
- General and Operations Manager
- Executive Secretary and Executive Administrative Assistant
- First-Line Supervisor of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Agent and Business Manager of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Supply Chain Manager
- Storage and Distribution Manager