Pasta has become a recurring item on restaurant menus across the globe, regardless of restaurant orientation. For the consumer, pasta is a healthy and tasty menu item, and for chefs it represents considerable profits and a dish that has no limitations, making it always easy and flexible. Each day offers complete hands-on lessons where students will learn regionalism, understand where pasta comes from, and therefore be able to choose suitable condiments and sauces for any pasta they use. The course covers all the distinctive preparations: dried pasta, stuffed fresh pasta, gnocchi, rice and risottos. All dishes will be proposed by comparing the traditional version of the recipe with the creative reinterpretation of the Chef, to make them even tastier and more pleasing aesthetically. This week is a colourful buffet of one of Italy’s most prized menu items.
- Start Dates: 15 April 2018
- Length: 1 week
- Language: English
- Where: Brescia, Italy
- Address: Via Serenissima, 5 Brescia
- Max Number Per Class: 20
- Cost: €2,500
Your 1-week itinerary includes*:
- Combination hands-on and demonstration lessons by Italian Master Gelato Makers
- Complete course Manual written by Italy’s Master Chefs with all theory and recipes included an English translation where necessary
- Fully equipped classrooms/laboratories
- Classroom Assistants
- Raw materials
- Lunch and coffee breaks throughout the course
- Certificate of Completion
- 1 Week study in Italy**
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast and evening meals for those choosing a board option ***
* Price does not include airfares or travel organised in free time.
** Manuelina Culinary operates out of 2 different locations, one in Brescia and one in Milan. This location may change based on laboratory availability and class numbers. Manuelina Culinary reserves the right to change destinations; both are of equal quality and value.
*** Prices are based on double occupancy in a 4 star or higher accommodation and will incur a single occupancy fee based on availability. Single occupancy is in a double room for single use. Evening meals are taken at the hotel.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2018