This program allows to acquire the necessary professional skills in accordance with accepted practices in architecture to perform the work of Technician in an architectural firm or on site during the construction period.
The training is distinguished by the integration of skills in the field of construction by means of workshop projects that support architectural concepts. Thus, the student or the student uses skills gained from visualizing a concept, its design and its manufacturing workshop to verify its integrity. This approach allows to start with a comprehensive and practical approach.
Technicians or architectural technicians work in teams under the supervision of architects or consultants to carry documents or drawings for the construction and verify the concept and all changes made during the design period are in good due form and in accordance with different codes. They participate in the on-site monitoring to ensure that the building meets all the documents from the office of architects and consultants.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent from another province, or adult candidate status
- 1 French credit: grade 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university sector
- 2 credits of mathematics: 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university sector
work environment (type of employer):
- technologists offices, architects or specialist consulting engineers in the building
- Federal, provincial and municipal governments
- Building materials manufacturers
- construction companies and building inspection
- building credit companies
- Business Construction Materials
- computer equipment companies and drawing software
- materials or structural members manufacturers
About the School
Recognized for the quality, accessibility, and flexibility of its training and services, Collège Boréal is the first choice among French-language colleges. Collège Boréal provides a high calibre perso ... Read More