This program is taught in French, click here for the French Translation of the program
This program allows to acquire the necessary professional skills in accordance with accepted practices in architecture to perform the work of Technician in an architectural firm or on site during the construction period.
The training is distinguished by the integration of skills in the field of construction by means of workshop projects that support architectural concepts. Thus, the student or the student uses skills gained from visualizing a concept, its design and its manufacturing workshop to verify its integrity. This approach allows to start with a comprehensive and practical approach.
Technicians or architectural technicians work in teams under the supervision of architects or consultants to carry documents or drawings for the construction and verify the concept and all changes made during the design period are in good due form and in accordance with different codes. They participate in the on-site monitoring to ensure that the building meets all the documents from the office of architects and consultants.
Admission Requirements h2>
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent from another province, or adult candidate status li>
- 1 French credit: grade 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university sector li>
- 2 credits of mathematics: 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university sector li> ul>
Work environment (type of employer): h2>
- technologists offices, architects or specialist consulting engineers in the building li>
- Federal, provincial and municipal li>
- Building materials manufacturers li>
- construction companies and building inspection li>
- Credit building societies li>
- shops of building materials li>
- computer equipment companies and drawing software li>
- manufacturers of materials or structural members li> ul>
Cost & Fees
Tuition fees (approx.): Strong> coming soon Other costs (approx. Certificates, outings, etc.): strong> coming soon