Applying Advanced Analytics to HR Management Decisions
- Course Code: HR107
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2725
Challenges and Opportunities with Optimal Decision Making and how Advanced Analytics can help
- How we make decisions and what gets in the way
- Rise of the machines: advanced analytics and decision making
- Human and machine: the ideal decision-making team
Collaboration, Cooperation and Reciprocity
- Human nature and human science
- The power of collaboration: the Scandinavian model
- Advanced analytics and collaborative decision making
Value Creation and Advanced Analytics
- The wealth of organisations and what advanced analytics can do
- Value and how to create it: intangible capital
- Strategic choice and advanced analytics
- Software applications, analytics, and HR decisions
Human Science and Selection Decisions
- Optimising selection and promotion decisions
- Workforce planning, talent acquisition, and decision analytics
- Human science and selection and promotions decisions
- Applications of human science to selection decisions
Human Science and Incentives
- Human science and incentives
- Human science and motivation
- Performance management
- Applying human science to incentive contracts
- Application of human science to specific incentive issues
- HR managers and executives.
- HR business partners and advisors.
- HR professionals and practitioners.
- Anyone in any organization making human capital management (HCM) decisions, including C-level executives and all managers.
Upon completion of this training and development in human resource management, you will be able to:
- Leverage advanced analytics and Big Data to build more equitable, collaborative, and successful organizations.
- Improve selection, performance, collaboration, resource planning, and more.
- Develop an analytical culture that consistently relies on evidence and facts for sound HR decision making.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is
Apr 27, 2020
Aug 10, 2020
Nov 23, 2020