ASTD HPI Certificate Program-Analyzing Human Performance
Before you can solve performance problems, you need a systematic approach to get at the real performance gaps and the root causes. ASTD, in partnership with Platinum Performance Group, will introduce you to the new analysis model of Performance DNA.
The Performance DNA Toolkit is a complete, state-of–the-art, flexible set of tools—guides, checklists, and templates—to conduct a comprehensive analysis of human performance for any position. Performance DNA tools were designed to meet the needs of both a newly indoctrinated performance analyst and a seasoned professional. The tools are based heavily on the validated work and processes of pioneers in human performance improvement like Thomas Gilbert, while incorporating decades of real-world execution. Learn to use the tools efficiently through case study and application during the class. Participants
By the end of this course, students are able to:
- Align their analysis with their organization's
- Describe the relationship between key performers and organization outcomes
- Use accomplishment-based terms to describe performance deficiencies
- Reconcile stakeholders' requests for solutions with real organization goals
- Conduct interviews, document reviews, and provide observations to establish the major accomplishments of any job.
About the School
The College of Business Administration focuses on flexible programs which meet the needs of its students while providing graduates that meet the needs of the business and healthcare communities. To m ... Read More