Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
Some people already know at an early age. Others develop an interest at a later stage. Flying is not merely a skill, or just another job. It is demanding, it is rewarding, and as a career, it is a lifestyle unlike any other. With the ATPL you can turn your passion into your profession.
If you are looking for a high-quality and intensive way to obtain a license and the skills needed to operate as a co-pilot on multi-pilot, multi-engine commercial airplanes, then the Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL(A)) Training Program is the course for you. The Airline Transport Pilot License will enable you to pursue aviation as a career, become a first officer, and eventually move into the captain’s seat.
If you have no previous flying experience, then this intensive ATPL Integrated program will help you move into the cockpit of a commercial airliner in the shortest time possible. Once you successfully complete the course, you will obtain an ‘ATPL Frozen’ (CPL(A)/IR/ME + ATPL theory) license.
- 765 hours theory training
- 77 hours visual flying on Cessna 150/152/172, Piper Arrow
- 5 hours night flying on Cessna 172
- 72 hours on simulator (including 32 hours MCC training)
- 50 hours instrument flying on single engine aero plane (C172 or Piper Arrow)
- 12 hours instrument flying on multi engine aero plane (Pipe Seminole or Seneca)
approx. 24 months
The candidates must arrange funding for the course privately. Avion Training has no funding arrangements available for this course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2017