Read the Official Description
École nationale d’aérotechnique
* The Aircraft Maintenance Technology program is also available in English as Aircraft Maintenance Technology for English High School students.
- Math Technico-Sciences or Natural Sciences of the 5th sec. or the equivalent
- Physics of the 5th sec. or the equivalent
You will learn
- Keep planes and helicopters airworthy.
- Check, repair, replace or modify aircraft components.
- Perform troubleshooting and technical troubles on aircraft and write technical reports.
- Thoroughness and rigor
- Manual skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Bilingualism (an asset)
- New technologies
- Specialized mechanics
- Problems solving
- Concrete tasks
- Structured environment
You can access careers
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Component Review Technician
- Test bench technician (engine)
- Technician in structural repairs, composite materials and aircraft sheet metal worker
- Aircraft Engine Checker
- The employment prospects of our graduates are excellent because the industry is currently experiencing a labor shortage
- Average annual salary ranging from $ 36,296 (CAN) to $ 65,838 (CAN)
- Opportunity to pursue university studies in engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics graduates receive significant benefits from Transport Canada for an aircraft maintenance technician license to certify the airworthiness of a device
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by École nationale d’aérotechnique »
Last updated April 16, 2019
This course is
session for foreign students, exception for French students who are entitled to free. Other expenses: health insurance and related expenses.