TRAIN TO BE A LICENCED JET AIRCRAFT ENGINEER
Brookfield Aviation International are working together with one of Europe’s most renowned national airlines and maintenance organisations to present an exciting opportunity to learn and train to become a licenced Engineer; B1 (Mechanical).
Croatia Airlines Technical Training Centre is a Part-147 maintenance training organisation approved by the Croatian Civil Aviation Agency, EU Member States’ competent authority, located at Zagreb Airport.
Practical experience is gained at the same location in approved Part-145 maintenance organisation.
About this course:
Throughout the course, students will be taught theoretical knowledge and given the chance to put it into practice with on the job training. They will also be able to further their qualification and receive a type rating on the Airbus A320. The course is predicted to take three and a half years to complete the programme and following your successful completion of the course you will also receive a Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering degree.
This course with its emphasis on practical training and work experience, specifically on one of the leading aircraft manufacturing brands in the world, is the very best way to equip successful students for the real world of civil aviation.
On successful completion of this course you will receive:
- Complete theoretical and practical basic knowledge training and documentation for classroom and self-study for all modules and examinations
- One complete aircraft type training (A318/319/320/321)
- Comprehensive on-the-job training (OJT) required for the first aircraft type rating endorsement in a license (sub) category
- Acquisition of the practical experience required for the application of Part-66 AML
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering Degree provided by University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica
Who should apply:
Students of any age from 18 upwards are eligible for this course, for which a high school diploma is the minimum, although it will be necessary for candidates to demonstrate an aptitude for technical subjects.
The course is also suitable for older students with work experience preferably in technical, mechanical or electrical background.
This course represents an excellent investment in your life and can be the beginning of a rewarding career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Croacia Airlines Technical Training - 2017
University Application Form
Croatia Airlines Trainee Aircraft Application Form