This license allows you to start your career from being a first officer to becoming a captain in multi-pilot and multi-engine aircrafts on commercial flights. Those who already have a PPL(A), will receive an accreditation of 50% of their hours flown (up to 40 hours) after a flight test with our Head of Training.
The course lasts 14 months.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Obtain an EU Class 1 Medical certificate from an EASA-approved Aeromedical Centre in accordance with Part MED-FCL
- English, Mathematics and Physics entry tests on arrival
- 750 hours of theoretical ground training (including preparatory 80-hour course of Mathematics
- and Physics).
- 25 hours dedicated to the MCC course.
- Progress Tests and Final Exams.
- Other activities: guided tours to airport institutions, classwork, interactive videos,
- audio-visual presentations, library consultations, computer lessons, long briefings and more.
- Possibility of attending an English course.
195 hours of practical flight training.
Our cadets can stay in affiliated hotels or apartments. All of our cadets will be given the necessary educational materials and clothing.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by Flight Academy - Accademia del Volo »
This course is