Prices and duration vary but the most popular choice is Semester Tuition & Double Dorm for US$5445.
What is included in your UIBE Chinese language program?
CSA's bottom line goal is to make sure your stay in China goes smoothly. We're there for you as much or as little as needed! As a CSA student, in addition to your course tuition, you'll also receive:
- Course tuition fees
- Pre-departure assistance
- Airport Pick-up
- All textbooks (for students who choose a study option)
- Assistance buying a local SIM card on arrival
- City and local area orientation (restaurants, supermarkets etc.)
- Meet up with other CSA students
- Registration assistance when you arrive
- 24-hour on the ground support while you are in China. More Information ►
What is the cost of this program, and when can I start?!
Whether you want to study in China for an academic year, or for a semester, there is a China Study Abroad program for you at UIBE. Be sure to follow the link below to find out more information on the UIBE Chinese language program that is right for you. We look forward to welcoming you to Beijing soon!
Cost varies. See our Dates and Fees page for more details
Tell me more!
UIBE was ranked at number 2 by the widely recognized Netbig Chinese University Rankings for universities specialized in finance and economics. The Ministry of Education also often ranks UIBE University also either first or second in the fields of economics, finance, and international business.
Alongside the language program at UIBE, you can opt to take a free university-level course taught in English. Every semester at registration they announce 10-12 courses they will be offering. The courses are chosen from the following list below and we believe this is a great addition to learning the language while in China!
- Business Essential in China
- Case Study of International Corporations Marketing Strategies in China
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management in China
- Chinese Business and Management
- Economic Transformation of China
- Chinese Economy and Society: Developments and Problems
- Environmental Protection in China
- Chinese Traditional Culture and Leadership Behavior
- China in the Global Economy
- Intercultural Communication: Theory and Practices
- International Strategy
- China and the WTO
- Chinese Business Culture and Consumer Behavior
- Antitrust, Regulation and Competition Policy
- Marketing in China
- International Finance: System, Market and Investment Opportunities
- Corporate Strategy and Business Model
- Chinese Foreign Economic Relations
- Contemporary China
- Project Management
- International Investment
- International Trade and FDI In China
- Transnational Corporation Management
- China’s Culture and Society from Cross-cultural Perspectives
- International Conflict and Crisis Management
- Students will be grouped into different classes at appropriate levels, according to their interview results on registration day.
- Learning efficiency will be raised and lectures will be varied by the application of language lab and multimedia teaching equipment.
- Colorful language-practicing activities are held regularly, such as Chinese song singing contests, speech contests, and essay writing contests.
- Free trips to famous scenic spots and historic sites will be organized for students to experience Chinese culture.
- Through a combination of classroom teaching and extra-curriculum activities, students’ understanding of Chinese history, culture, and national conditions will be enhanced as well as their Chinese communication skills will be improved.
- All the students can apply to enjoy free experiential learning through "Business Chinese Self-study and Self-evaluation System."
- All the students can participate in the HSK remedial classes for free.
Class Scale: 15-20 persons/class
The courses are offered Monday to Friday each week. 16 weeks /academic semester, 20 class hours /week. Semester and Year Programs, starting September and February every year.
More info about 对外经济贸易大学 Duìwài Jīngjì Màoyì Dàxué, also known as UIBE.
The University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), was founded in 1951 and is located in the northeast of Beijing. UIBE is the top university in the fields of economics and business. UIBE specializes in the fields of economics, management, liberal arts, law and science and also has a good reputation in fields such as international trade, law, finance, business management, and foreign languages. UIBE has a total enrollment of over 16,000 full-time students. This includes more than 3,200 international students from more than 130 different countries. UIBE strives to instill their students with a sound professional knowledge and skills, strong linguistic ability, active thinking, and practical experience. They believe that these skills will be helpful for their students’ futures.
Program taught in: