Do you want to be able to take a company to a higher level by expanding its borders? Learn to detect business opportunities in different markets, control all the details of export and import and create successful marketing campaigns abroad. Get brands recognized!
This professional carries out his activity in companies of any productive sector and mainly of the sector of the commerce and public and private marketing, realizing functions of planning, organization, management and advice of activities of international trade.
First Year Professional Modules
- Training and job counseling (90h).
- Administrative management of international trade (210h).
- Economic and financial management of the company (210h).
- English (160h).
- Storage logistics (120h).
- International freight transport (210h).
Second Year Professional Modules
- International digital commerce (55h).
- International financing (120h).
- International Marketing (145h).
- International means of payment (100h).
- International negotiation (100h).
- Market information system (80h).
- International trade project (30h).
- Training in work centers (370h).
- Technical in foreign trade.
- Technician of external operations of financial and insurance entities.
- Assistant or assistant international trade.
- International Trade Agent.
- International Marketing Technician.
- International sales technician.
- Consignee of ships.
- Logistic operator.
- Transport logistics technician.
- Logistic coordinator.
- Reverse logistics technician.
- Professional specialization courses.
- Another Cycle of Professional Training of Higher Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- National and International University Studies with the corresponding validation of ECTS credits according to current regulations.
- Normally access to last year of Bachelor (International Degree of the specific area studied).
At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge Advance level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
Centers in which this course is taught