The new buyers and sellers of real estate assets have a finance mentality that includes access to financing and taxation operations which is different from that of traditional companies, and which is more complex. Here traditional real estate practices and knowledge is not enough.
The new regulations of the SOCIMIs (Sociedades Cotizadas Anónimas de Inversión en el Mercado Inmobiliario – Listed Limited Real Estate Investment Companies) has come at a good time and has excellent potential with a very favorable taxation system. Sales prospects in the residential sector of real estate are excellent.
This program is mainly aimed at entrepreneurs, managers and investors; professionals in the field of promotion, property development, patrimony groups, financial entities, consultancy companies, and public administration; and, in general, at large users of properties.
The program consists of 6 Modules.
- Relevant factors
- The real estate buyers and sellers
- The intermediation following the economic crisis
- Real estate valuation
- The globalization of the sector
- Success stories
- Identifying business opportunities and trends.
- Learning to correctly value property and profitability.
- Taking advantage of new financial and management resources.
- Learning about financial investment from a legal point of view.
- Valuing the importance of efficient real estate marketing.
- Reconverting your profession towards a rapidly growing sector.
- Developers and estate agencies
- Construction companies
- Property management businesses
- Financial institutions
- Real estate consultants
- Architectural firms
- Application for admission
- Send documentation
- Enrolment procedure
Application for admission:
Complete an application form.
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One photograph
Send proof of reservation.