This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as marketing directors, marketing strategists and national, regional or global marketing managers. Individuals in these positions provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing field. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing function of an organisation.
NATIONAL CODE: BSB60515 CRICOS CODE: 087573K
This course is delivered over 52 weeks in 4 terms including 12 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBMKG502 Establish and Adjust the Marketing Mix
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG607 Manage marketing research
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a Marketing Plan
- BSBMKG606 Manage the international marketing programs
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
About the School
Passion, Preparation, Performance, and Purpose – Our four pillars to success Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Hospitality, Managemen ... Read More