Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is for those wishing to apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Course Length: 18 months (80 weeks, made up of 60 weeks tuition, and 20 weeks holiday). Students may commence study with induction on any Monday as approved by the Director, and general classes operate all weeks except holiday periods (See the Academy’s Academic Calendar).
Important Note: Please note that due to an overlap in course units, you cannot enrol in both Advanced Diploma of Business and Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management as separate courses if you are an international student requiring a student Visa to undertake these courses.
You can however enrol in the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management as your main course for Visa purposes and receive a Dual Diploma at the conclusion of your course.
Price Beat Guarantee:
Given our inclusions and the facilities you get to use, you’ll see that no competitor can match our prices for value. If you don’t agree, bring us a competitor’s offer in writing, and we feel confident we can beat it for you. *Conditions apply.
- English to a “well” level is preferred. eg. NRS Level 4, IELTS 5, ISLPR 3.0 or TOEFL 400+.
- Diploma of Business or equivalent qualification or considerable suitable experience.
- Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning, or Direct Credit. This may reduce course time.
Students must study all 12 units below to gain the Qualification.
- C1 BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
- C2 BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- C3 BSBMGT605 Provide Leadership across the organisation
- C4 BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- E1 BSBMKG608 Develop Organisational Marketing Objectives
- E2 BSBINM601 Manage Knowledge and Information
- E3 BSBMGT615 Contribute to Organisation development
- E4 BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- E5 BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- E6 BSBMGT616 Develop and Implement strategic plans
- E7 BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- E8 BSBADV602 Develop an Advertising Campaign
Program taught in: