Course Information CRICOS Course Code:088704G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialized knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgment to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyze and synthesize information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
With this qualification, you may find employment as Department Manager, Business Development Director, Manager, Area Manager, Business Analyst, Executive Director, Senior Executive, or Managing Director.
Mode of Study
The mode of study will be a mix of whiteboard and discussion, PowerPoint delivery as well as the use of video and DVD materials, facilitated class discussion, structured research and information gathering, and group work – especially in regards to assessment completion.
International students must be at least 18 years of age and demonstrate English language proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or Diversitat English Test.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organization development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT619 Identify and implement business innovation
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT624 Develop and implement corporate social responsibility