This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. A possible job title relevant to this qualification is:
- senior manager
- regional manager
- general manager
- senior executive
- Strategic and business planning
- Develop organizational capability through effective change management
- Overall leadership and management of administration, marketing and human resources
- Manage and implement innovation
- Financial management
Though the training package does not stipulate any entry requirements, ACTB uses the following criteria for entry into this qualification:
International students (if course offered in the future)
- Age 18
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school, or equivalent