1 YEAR ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF INTERIOR DESIGN
Have you completed your Diploma in Interior Design and want to put into practice all the knowledge you’ve learnt with live industry projects and clients under the supervision and guidance from established industry professionals?
Our Advanced Diploma in Interior Design might be the ideal course for you.
Learning how to assist your clients with their designing requests on project-to-project basis, will give you the skills and confidence to catapult you forward in this competitive industry.
Whether you wish to work in a Freelance capacity or work for an established Company, the knowledge, international travel and exposure gained from this year will give you the grounding to start!
THERE ARE THREE ENROLLMENT DATES EACH YEAR
- First enrollment date: 13th February
- Second enrollment date: 5th June
- Third enrollment date: 4th September
BURSARY & TUITION FEES
The Institute is pleased to announce the introduction of a $8,000 Bursary for International students enrolling for the next year intake of our Local Delivery & Advanced Diplomas.
The Bursary is limited to the first 20 successful enrolments, confirmed prior to January 2017, and will enable the Students to join our Diploma courses for a total yearly tuition fee of $16.560.
- $24,560 per Year
- less $8,000 Bursary option offered (if applicable)
- Total $16,560 each year
- Two years tuition fee payment upfront, less10% off
- One year tuition fee payment upfront, less 5% off
- Payment by Trimestral installments per year of $5.520
STUDY IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
International students learn with Australian students in safe, friendly, multicultural classrooms.
They are encouraged to participate and develop personal skills and confidence. For accommodation, students can select from home-stay accommodation and house rental. The Institute has an accommodation service to assist overseas students with the selection of suitable accommodation.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR COURSES
Overseas students are subject to the same entry requirements as domestic students with additional requirements
- Overseas student applicants must be aged 18 at time of application
- Provide evidence of achieving a minimum Academic IELTS 5.5.
- Completed High School to Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants are required to submit a resume and a creative portfolio
Prior to a letter of offer, an applicant will have to attend an interview, either in person or via SKYPE, if overseas.
Upon successful application and interview, the Institute will send applicants a Letter of Offer and Overseas Student Written Agreement with details regarding fee payment.
To confirm applications for enrolment applicants will
- Complete an Overseas Student Enrolment Form and submit with supporting documentation.
- Payment of tuition fee, registration fee and where applicable, overseas student health care fee
- Confirmation of enrolment (COE) issued by the Institute for visa application
- Note: Visa approval may take up to 2 months