You will learn:
- Object Oriented Programming using PHP
- Framework (Model View Controller) (Optional)
- Advanced Database Techniques (MySQL)
- and more...
You’ll be ready to be a middle level development, Full stack Developer or consultancy. Project Management (Agile). You may also think about progressing to University or searching for a job with your new skills.
- 301 Improving Productivity Using IT (Mandatory Unit)
- 235 Developing Personal and Team Effectiveness
- 318 Data Management Software (SQL Language)
- 322 Desktop Publishing Software
- 323 Drawing and Planning Software
- 326 Project Management Software
- 315 Bespoke Software (Advanced: Wordpress/Joomla)
- 328 Website Software (Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 with PHP MySQL)
- 321 Imaging Software (Adobe Flash CS6)
- 320 Design Software (Adobe Photoshop CS6)
- 225 PowerPoint Software
All our courses have one mandatory unit and a choice of additional units. Course content is tailored for you (and your employer) and the list of units outlined here are a guide only. Units covered will also depend on your prior learning and credit requirement. If there is something specific that you are interested in learning, please discuss this with your tutor during induction.
- City and Guilds Certificate or Diploma for IT Users Level 3 (7574-03)
- ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) Certifications in Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018