Become a media professional at the ELATT Media Academy. Our comprehensive Media courses can take you from a beginner understanding of the media industry to being competent in photography, sound engineering and video production. We offer training in Video and Audio Editing, Photography, Film Production, Photoshop and Final Cut. The courses are based extensively on producing media products and is a very practical way of learning the skills needed to enter the media industry. As an Accredited Centre, we can also offer ADOBE professional qualifications.
You will learn:
- Understanding the Sound Recording Industry
- Understanding the Television and Film Industries
- Understanding the Print-Based Media Industries
- Producing Print-Based Media
- and more...
You’ll be ready to be an Assistant Editor, Producer's Assistant, Sound Assistant, Video Assist Monitor. You may also think about progressing to University or searching for a job with your new skills.
- 301 Improving productivity using IT (Mandatory Unit)
- 313 Audio Software
- 314 Video Software
- 316 Specialist Software (Dependent on final production task)
- 320 Design Software
- 321 Imaging Software
- 322 Desktop publishing software
- 324 Multimedia Software
All our courses have one mandatory unit and a choice of additional units. Course content is tailored for you (and your employer) and the list of units outlined here are a guide only. Units covered will also depend on your prior learning and credit requirement. If there is something specific that you are interested in learning, please discuss this with your tutor during induction.
- City and Guilds Certificate or Diploma for IT Users Level 3 (7574-03)
- ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) Certifications in Photoshop
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018