Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
This two-year advanced diploma will prepare you for a management position within the hospitality industry. Enjoy a 5% early bird discount if you pay your tuition fees in full. The program focuses on the latest developments in the field, helping you to:
- Develop professional hospitality management competencies and learn the principles behind important management concepts, such as operational strategies, performance and control systems, and effective marketing approaches.
- Achieve good customer service through successful leadership and teamwork, as well as understanding the difference between individual, interpersonal, and collective organizational behavior.
- Appreciate and understand the role of the manager within the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
You can expect to work in a range of industry roles, including:
- Front Desk Manager
- Guest Service Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Travel Manager
- Travel Information Manager
- Visitor Information Manager
- Catering Manager
- Event and Meeting Manager
- Sales Manager
- Corporate Travel Manager