Our Advanced Diploma in Digital Media is a practical course that focuses on advanced skills to boost the portfolio of students from our Diploma in Digital Media, as well as of working professionals.
- Full-time: 9 months (3-hour lessons/day, 5 days/week)
- Part-time: 9 months (3-hour lessons/day, 3 days/week)
There are a total of 8 modules have to be completed and passed for the award of the Advanced Diploma in Digital Media.
Course Learning Objectives
This module gives students opportunities to cherry pick their preferred area in the digital media and work on it in a structured way to develop a project as a masterpiece in their portfolios for employability based on a mixed-media generalist approach which covers key areas in digital film, animation, visual effects, motion graphics, and web development.
The course is delivered face-to-face, in classroom mode, through e-learning and practicals.
January, April, July, and October
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Assignments, assessment tasks, portfolios, practicals.
In case students fail the main examination of a particular module, they are allowed to sit for ‘One’ supplement assessment with payment of the appropriate fee*. Students are to re-take the module, shall they fail the supplementary assessment. Modules are independent of each other.
* Refer to Miscellaneous Fees
Graduation Requirements and Awards
Students must complete and pass 8 modules to be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Digital Media conferred by CSM Academy International Pte Ltd.
- Production assistants (Animation and Video Pipeline)
- 3D Artist Assistants (Modelling/Texture/Lighting)
- Storyboard Artists
- Web Designers
- Social Media Marketers
- Video Generalists (Editors/Sound Tech/Camera Operators)
- Diploma in Digital Media awarded by local polytechnic or CSM Academy International or other relevant diploma holders.
- IELTS with a minimum overall band of 5.0. OR
- GCE ‘A’ Level pass in English or equivalent.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
- International student: S$600 (before GST)
- Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
- For local students: S$12,600.00 (before GST)
- For International students: S$13,500.00 (before GST)
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer