Advanced Customer Relationship Management
- Course Code: MPRS105
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2625
Understanding Customer Relationships
- Introduction to CRM
- Understanding relationships
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
- Customer portfolio management
- How to deliver customer-experienced value
- Managing customer experience
- Salesforce automation
- Marketing automation
- Service automation
- Developing and managing customer-related databases
- Structured and unstructured data
- Data integration, warehousing and marts
- Knowledge management
- Using customer-related data
- Three ways to generate analytical insight
- Privacy issues
Realising the Benefits of CRM
- Planning to succeed
- Implementing CRM
- The future
This CRM training is suitable for:
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service center.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realize that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centered strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this customer relationship management course, you will be able to understand:
- What CRM is, the costs it creates and the benefits it delivers.
- The many varied contexts in which CRM is used.
- CRM technologies that are deployed.
- How CRM can be implemented.
- How CRM practices and technologies are used to enhance the achievement of marketing, sales, and service objectives throughout the customer lifecycle stages of customer acquisition, retention and development, whilst simultaneously supporting broader organizational goals.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is
Feb 10, 2020
June 15, 2020
Oct 12, 2020