Advanced Certificate in Professional Photography
During this programme, that singular aesthetic vision will emerge, as you continue to grow artistically and technically, by choosing a particular field in which to specialise. You will learn everything you need to know about professional photography, as well as discovering your unique "voice" that makes you stand out from the crowd. Brand, business and entrepreneurial components are included in order to enable you to develop a business model suited specifically to the genre of photography you feel most passionate about and want to pursue.
- Contemporary Photography & Advanced Techniques
- Stylistic & Critical Analysis
- Advanced Digital Imaging
- Brand Building & the Photographer
- Creative Development
- Small Business Development for Photographers
- Work Integrated Learning
Commercial Photographer | Fashion Photographer | Fine Art Photographer | Magazine Photographer | Social and Events Photographer | Photojournalist and Documentary Photographer | Photographic Lab Manager | Professional Photographic Assistant | Professional Photographic Studio Manager | Creative Agency Photographer
- A Higher Certificate or equivalent (NQF level 5) in an appropriate field.
- All candidates are required to attend an interview, and to submit a creative portfolio, which needs to meet the criteria set by a specialisation Panel. IIE Higher Certificate in Photography (HCP) graduates are exempt from this, but are required to submit their final results and attend an interview.
Cost & Fees
Full Settlement: R59,900
Instalment Fee(10 Monthly Instalments): R63,600
Deposit (Applicable to both fees): R10,000
*Make sure you secure your place at Vega early!!
**Deposit Included in Total Fee