This Business English course is aimed at Managers, Executives, Professionals and Business Students who wish to improve their Business English language skills in specific business topics and situations. As well as improving their Business English skills, students gain an insight into the working culture both in the United Kingdom and internationally.
This course is available to adult students aged 18 and over.
- Confidence in expressing opinions, making proposals, asking for clarifications, etc.
- Communicate successfully in a cross-cultural environment
- Improve skills in analysing business issues in English
- Focus on specific work issues, professional requirements
- Socialise and network with greater confidence
- All courses are tailor-made to the student(s)’ needs and objectives. The following are examples of topics covered in class.
- Presentations and negotiations
- Networking/Entertaining, socialising in a business context
- Meetings/Conferences and telephone skills
- CV /Interview techniques (interviewee & interviewer)
- Commercial writing (SWOT Analysis, report writing, etc.)
- Business correspondence (emails, letters, etc.)
- Specific business topics to be selected to match the business interests of the participants
- Varied, hands-on, task-based activities: role plays, teamwork, simulations and case studies
- Meetings with local business people / Networking events / Presentations by local business people
- Working and Business culture in the UK / Working and Business Culture on the international stage
From 1 week
Cost & Fees
|BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE 1||COURSE DURATION||PRICE PER WEEK|
|20 hours||From 1 week||£735.00|
About the School
Founded in 1988, ACCORD Language School, is located on the famous Grands Boulevards in Paris, just a few minutes walk from the Louvre museum, the Opéra, the Georges Pompidou Centre (Beaubourg) and the ... Read More