For the serious producer: Our Advanced Audio Engineering & Music Production course is available in all 50 states and Canada.
Since 1989, the Recording Connection has helped thousands of students break into the music industry by placing them as apprentices (externs) in real recording studios throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia and the U.K. Our students are trained by world-class producers and engineers, many of whom have worked with some of the biggest names in the business. Every mentor is carefully screened to ensure our students are receiving a quality education from someone with proven experience in the industry.
About our Advanced Audio Engineering & Music Production course
Designed with the serious aspiring producer/engineer in mind, our advanced course builds upon the foundation laid by the basic apprenticeship course, giving you the opportunity to take your skills to the next level through intensive hands-on learning.
The Advanced Audio Program is for you if:
- You have completed the Recording Connection basic Audio Engineering/Music Production Course; OR
- You have opted to bundle the Basic Program and Advanced Program together; OR
- You have successfully completed the curriculum of another audio school and want more training, or want to gain more in-studio experience than you received in your previous studies.
In this program, you'll learn advanced audio techniques in overdubbing, mixdown and mastering as you apprentice (extern) under a seasoned audio engineer/music producer. In the process, you'll also gain insider's access to the music industry by working with and connecting with seasoned pros.
- Lesson 1 - Review of the Recording Arts
- Lesson 2 - Compressors in Depth
- Lesson 3 - Sound Replacer and Drumagog
- Lesson 4 - Elastic Audio and Pitch
- Lesson 5 - Basic Tracking
- Lesson 6 - Drum and Bass
- Lesson 9 - Final Mix vs. Demo Mix
- Lesson 10 - Principles and History of Mastering
- Lesson 11 - Auto-Tune - Use and Processing
- Lesson 12 - Pre-Production
- Lesson 13 - Tracking
- Lesson 14 - Finalizing Drum and Bass Performance
- Lesson 15 - Musical Overdubs
- Lesson 16 - Vocal Overdubs
- Lesson 17 - Mixing
- Lesson 18 - Mastering, File Conversion, Data Management
- Lesson 19 - The Business of the Recording Industry
- Lesson 20 - Finding Your Place in the Music Industry
About the School
The Recording Connection is an industry-recognized trade school, a division of the Recording, Radio, Film and Culinary Connection (RRFC). Our program is designed not only to train you for a career as ... Read More