Learn how to actually speak Spanish in meaningful, real-life situations, with our fun and dynamic classes. Class sessions incorporate effective and authentic learning activities suitable for all learning styles, cultures, and ages.
Our program covers the six different levels established by the European Frame of Reference for Language Learning. You learn to speak in meaningful, real-life situations that teach them to communicate appropriately in a social and linguistic context.
STANDARD GROUP CLASSES - OFFERED YEAR-ROUND, except for our School Calendar.
- 4 hours per day, Mo - Fr, with two 15 minute breaks
- Small group classes (min. 2, max. 6 students). Classes containing only 1 student will be reduced to 3 hours per day instead of 4.
- Classes are offered for all levels on the following schedules:
- Historic Heredia Campus: mornings (8:30am - 12:30pm), or in the afternoons (1:30pm - 5:30pm) depending on your Spanish level. CLASSES ALTERNATE WEEKLY.
- Sámara Beachfront Campus: in the mornings (8:00 am - 12:00pm) AND afternoons (1:00pm - 5:00pm). CLASSES ALTERNATE DAILY.
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS - OFFERED YEAR-ROUND, except for our School Calendar.
- Offered from Monday to Friday, can be scheduled in the morning or in the afternoon depending on our teacher availability.
- You can add some private lessons to your group classes for a more intensive program or choose private classes only. With private lessons you can focus 100% on specialized Spanish and terminology for your professional field and other themes of interest.
Our Prices include course fee, textbooks, and materials. We do not charge a separate registration fee.
TEACHING METHODOLOGY - COMMUNICATIVE APPROACH
At both school locations we follow the same program, with an emphasis on developing your conversational skills by using dynamic learning activities.
DAILY CULTURAL ACTIVITIES - Take a look:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 1, 2018