Administrative Skills for Personal Assistants – Level 2
- Course Code: ASS101B
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: £2625
- Common barriers to communication
- Effective communication
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Report writing
- Types of reports
- Specimen of reports
- Precis writing
Work Improvement and Work Measurement
- Method study
- Method improvement
- Uses and applications of work sampling
- Standardisation and work simplification
- Qualifications of a secretary
- Types of secretaries
- Clerical services
- Reception services
Control of Office Costs
- Methods of cost reduction and cost-saving
- Establishing budgets
- Types of budgets
- Supervisory control
This personal assistant training is suitable for:
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Communication as one of the fundamental functions of an office, and a process essential for all forms of business.
- How to prepare reports as a summary of information.
- The techniques aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The requirement of secretarial and clerical services for efficient administration.
- How to ensure all office expenses incurred are productive.
What is Included:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More