Learn how to become an actor with a step-by-step acting experience and training in screen acting.
Acting course features:
- Programme: Acting for films, audition techniques, film craft, voice and movement, study of scenes, monologues, Meisner method.
- At the end of the workshop, each student receives a cd-rom containing the works done, a participation certificate, and the opportunity of taking an audition in the famous agency "La Bottega degli attori" in Rome.
- English available
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
Film Directing Course
Learn how to become a film director. Theoretical and practical lessons.
Film-directing course features :
Programme: Film directing basic rules, direction of the actors and organization of a set (how to interact with members of the crew, learning to coordinate them). Simulations of a set with the actors of the school. Film directing tips for every different cinema category ( advertising spots, commercials or music video, live shooting). Film discussion.
Course prices and duration:
IPOTESI 1 - Italian course + cinema
As additional course to the Italian one, we schedule 5 lessons p/week (1 lesson = 50 minutes) and the price will be, for instance for a period of 4 weeks, included accommodation as the following:
·enrolment € 70,00
·Italian course (4 weeks standard 20 only in the morning) € 760,00 + course of cinema ( 4 weeks and 5 lessons per week in the afternoon) € 520,00
IPOTESI 2 - Academic Acting and Filmmaking Lab (in Italiano)
·enrolment BASIC € 150,00
Course of Cinema (12 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks only in the afternoon) € 2.360,00
·enrolment SEMINTENSIVE € 250,00
Course of Cinema (24 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks in the morning and in the afternoon) € 3.800,00
·enrolment INTENSIVE € 350,00
Course of Cinema (36 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks in the morning and in the afternoon) € 5.200,00
IPOTESI 3 - International Acting and Filmmaking Lab (in Inglese)
·enrolment BASIC € 250,00
course of cinema (12 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks only in the afternoon) € 2.360,00
·enrolment SEMINTENSIVE € 300,00
course of cinema (24 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks in the morning and in the afternoon) € 3.800,00
·enrolment INTENSIVE € 400,00
course of cinema (36 hours p/w for a period of 4 weeks in the morning and in the afternoon) € 5.200,00
Course fee includes:
- Lessons of Italian
- Course material (book, Eurocentres writing pad and pen)
- Assessment of your language level on entry (written and oral test, including a personal interview)
- Personal feedback on your entry assessment test
- Clear learning goals, discussed with you each week
- Continuous monitoring of learning progress and diagnostic feedback.
- Weekly tests and revision lessons
- Two lessons a week spent in the Study Club, with the assistance of a teacher
- Final certificate, stating the precise level of your language skills
- Free access to the Internet (WiFi connection)
- Free use of Learning Centre and library
- Eurocentres writing pad and pen
- Help-desk /staffed school reception
- 24-hour emergency number
Course fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Enrolment fees
- Examination fees
- Participation in voluntary leisure activities and excursions (if not otherwise indicated)
- Pocket money
- Personal insurance coverage for illness, accident, theft.