Accelerating Women's Careers
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st-century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This program aims to enhance the skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this program?
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English
Awarding body / Certified by
GISMA Business School London
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 1, 2018