Transform your sales force team into a powerhouse that produces significantly higher sales. This four-day overview program tackles the issues surrounding sales force effectiveness and teaches you how to develop and improve strategies that will accomplish the high-impact goals of your team and company.
The program begins with an exploration of effective go-to-market strategies, including those pertaining to telesales and the Internet. Next, you will build a framework for performance assessment in your organization.
Our world-class faculty will lead you through the latest innovative approaches for sizing, structuring, resource management, compensation, motivation, recruitment, CRM, culture assessment, and performance management.
This framework, combined with a Sales Force Performance Scorecard, will help you create an action plan to maximize the power of your sales force. The program concludes with a discussion of how to implement sales force change.
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Sales Force Structure and Size
- Sales Force Human Resource Management
- Sale Force Systems
- Sales Force Diagnosis
Senior members of the Kellogg School faculty teach this course. Discussions, case studies, and exercises facilitate involvement. In the evenings, you will meet in faculty-assisted study groups to prepare exercises and projects for class discussion. A comprehensive reference manual of course materials will serve as a valuable resource for you in the future as well.
During this course, you will:
- Explore the latest methods for developing a go-to-market strategy
- Develop a framework for a sales force diagnosis to determine whether redesigns are appropriate
- Examine issues that affect the sizing and structuring of your sales force
- Discuss important human resource management topics like compensation, motivation, and performance management
- Assess your sales force culture
- Learn how technology enhances sales force performance
Program taught in: