As digital marketing rapidly evolves to be the central pan of marketing in today’s global environment, understanding and leveraging this powerful tool is essential for all marketing professionals and business people. Gain a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics, and search engine marketing aimed at achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers.
By examining emerging and leading-edge technology and practices, understand how to integrate new tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices aimed at capturing new customers, building customer loyalty, providing superior customer service, developing new products, improving profitability and conducting marketing research. Learn the value of and methods for determining return on investment of Internet marketing programs as well as online visitor and buyer behavior, learn how to develop an Internet marketing strategy and plan with the goal of maximizing your marketing budget.
- Apply digital marketing tools, strategies, tactics, and best practices to achieve marketing goals and objectives
- Identify the key business drivers for digital and mobile adoption
- Develop and manage a marketing campaign for achieving defined marketing goals and objectives
- Determine the most lucrative marketing strategies for acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers/clients
- Interpret marketing metrics and analytics to measure the impact and
the effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics, and campaigns
To earn a certificate at UCI Division of Continuing Education, students must complete all required courses with a grade of “C” or better.
- Marketing Research & Stategy Planning
- Dynamic Product Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Performance Optimization
As an optional last course and for an additional fee of $2,900, you have the opportunity to apply academic theory and gain practical experience in a variety of businesses and industries for up to three months. A research project provides additional training. Also included in the internship is the Résumé Writing and Interviewing Skills workshop.
About the School
In the U.S. News & World Report annual college survey, UC Irvine is ranked among the top 50 universities nationally, and ranks tenth among all public universities.