Situated at Academy St. Albans, just outside London, this residence is perfectly located to explore all the wonderful sights and locations England has to offer. Study English in a beautiful Victorian school with wonderful modern facilities and take the opportunity to visit London, and lots of other places, and experience this fascinating country.
- Groups Juniors & Adults
- No minimum group size
- 15 hours General English per week
- Totally bespoke programme.
- No minimum or a maximum number of nights or students.
- The self-contained residential school is less than 30mins from central London.
About the programme
- English levels: Elementary – Advanced (the programme can be adjusted to lower English levels).
- 15 hours of General English per week.
- Max class size: 18.
- Full activity programme.
- Explore the sites of London.
- English Plus courses
- Trinity GESE exam
- IGCSE courses
- World of Work Syllabus
*Supplements and minimum number of students apply
|Day 1||Arrivals||Arrivals||On-site Activities|
|Day 2||Testing & Lessons||Shuttle to St Alban's||On-site Activities|
|Day 3||Lessons||Choice: CLIL/Exam Prep/ASL||On-site Activities|
|Day 4||Full day to London||National Gallery & Trafalgar Square||Night in London|
|Day 5||Lessons||Choice: CLIL/Exam Prep/ASL||Night in London|
|Day 6||Lessons||Choice: CLIL/Exam Prep/ASL||On-site Activities|
|Day 7||Full day excursion to London including Kensington Museum & Oxford Street||Full day excursion to London including Kensington Museum & Oxford Street||Full day excursion to London including Kensington Museum & Oxford Street|
Academy St. Albans
- Spacious and bright classrooms.
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces for activities.
Single and twin standard rooms with shared bathrooms (singles for leaders with adults only bathrooms).
Accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK.
About the School
Oxford International Junior Programmes is part of the Oxford International Education Group. Oxford International was founded in 1991 as ISIS Education and Travel by David Brown and Robert Darell.