Queen's University Belfast
This course provides the fastest and most effective route towards reaching your required English language level. It's specially designed to meet your individual learning needs, with five tailored study levels to ensure you gain the language fluency and academic skills you need to succeed.
- As a highly engaged and hard-working student, you can expect to make rapid progress of up to one IELTS point per term through this intensive course. INTO students completing a term of Academic English in December 2017 made on average 0.8 of an IELTS band progress.
- Study 30 learning hours, with 25 hours of face-to-face contact, and 5 hours of teacher-supported online language development.
- Developed in partnership with Cambridge Assessment, tailored online assessment enables your progress to be accurately monitored.
- Benefit from interactive lessons and small class sizes.
- Free INTO "Get Ready for English" course available online pre-arrival.
- develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, and learn to communicate effectively in English;
- grow your vocabulary through discussion on current affairs;
- study real-world subjects to make learning come alive;
- learn to express your opinions and challenge the ideas of others;
- learn how to give presentations and write academic essays;
- access dedicated teaching and online resources through the MyINTO platform to support your learning and prepare you for your exams.
Intensive preparation to help you improve your English language level in just 10 weeks. Each course is a minimum of 10 teaching weeks, which may spread over 11 calendar weeks to include induction and reading days.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1-4 Terms
- Start dates: 2018: September; 2019: January, March, June, September; 2020: January, March, June
- Fees: From £4,585
- Class hours: 25 hours per week minimum
- Class size: 16
- Class duration: Typically held Monday to Friday between 08.00 - 19.00 excluding bank holidays. However, there may be instances where classes need to be held outside these times due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Course options: Standard (1 term = 10 teaching weeks)
- English language requirements: From IELTS 3.0.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above. You must also meet the minimum age requirements for your chosen academic programme. Please contact INTO Admissions for further information.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 9 more programs offered by Queen's University Belfast »
This course is
From £4,585. Additional fees may apply.
Jan 6, 2020
Mar 23, 2020
June 22, 2020
Graduate Diploma in Management at INTO Queen’s University Belfast
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Samuel