Colorado State University
The Academic English program at INTO Colorado State University is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and prepares international students for university study in the US. This academically rigorous program provides international students with high-quality English language instruction and the academic skills to succeed at CSU.
What you'll learn:
- Present spoken and written ideas accurately and effectively in English;
- Write research papers with proper use of citations and references;
- Read, understand and critically evaluate academic texts;
- Understand and use vocabulary common to academic disciplines;
- Take useful and accurate notes in academic lectures and presentations;
- Understand US values in an academic setting.
Key course facts
- Course length: 1-3 Semesters
- Start dates: 2018: October; 2019: January, March, May, June, August, October; 2020: January, March, May, June
- Fees: From $4,265
- Class size: 14
- Award: Upon successful completion of Academic English, students may progress to an INTO CSU Pathway program or apply directly to Colorado State University.
- Course options:
- 3 Months
- Academic requirements: High school diploma required
- English language requirements: No English language requirement; students will be assessed and placed upon arrival.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
Program taught in:
See 33 more programs offered by Colorado State University »
Last updated September 4, 2018
This course is
May 6, 2019
1 - 3 semesters
From $4,265. Additional fees may apply
May 6, 2019
June 24, 2019
Aug. 19, 2019
Oct. 7, 2019
Jan. 13, 2020
Mar. 2, 2020
May 11, 2020
June 22, 2020
Being inspired by technology: Hein's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Igo