If you are looking forward to an intensive and fast way to obtain a license and skills needed to operate as a co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine commercial airplane, the ATPL Training Program is designed for you!
ATPL will enable you to pursue aviation as a career, become a first officer and eventually. move into the captain’s seat.
ATP Integrated Course
- Pre-Entry Requirements.
- Shall be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold tawjihi certificate or equivalent certificate authenticated by the ministry of education of the issuing country.
- Must hold a valid class 1 medical (JCAR FCL 1.105).
- Duration: 24 Months.
- Theoretical Hours: 825 Hrs.
- Flying Hours: 225:00 Hrs.
The ATP Integrated Curriculum (ATP)
- Air Law And ATC Procedures
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance And Planning
- Human Performance And Limitations
- Operational Procedures
- Principles Of Flight
About the School
MAA academy is considered one of the important flight schools due to the high level of education and training modules submitted by the most qualified and trained aviation's instructors. Since then, th ... Read More