ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management provides much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards in Management and Leadership and is also recognised by a variety of UK universities and universities world over for progression to their MBA top-up. On completion of this qualification, students can Top-up this diploma with an MBA Degree from a number of UK and other universities worldwide.
energepic.com / Pexels
- International Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
Age: 19 +
- A first degree in business, management or related subject
- A level 6 qualification, for example, an ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
- May also have relevant work experience
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||25,000 AED||300 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More