The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing. It is equivalent in size and level to the first year of a degree programme in computing.
At a glance:
- 1,200 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK – See the Qualifications catalogue 2017-2018
- Graded ‘Achieved’ or ‘Not achieved’
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom by distance or by blended learning.
Free-Photos / Pixabay
- IT and Society
- Computer Systems and Software
- Computer Programming
- Relational Database Systems
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Design
- E-commerce Applications
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- Management Information Systems
Age: 18 +
- a GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level-3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- other equivalent international qualifications
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||45,000 AED||250 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More