ATHE Level 3 course aims to introduce learners to key aspects of all businesses and how they operate within the wider business environment, as well as internally. Learners will explore the important business areas of finance, customer service, planning, decision making and operational control.
fauxels / Pexels
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communications
Age: 16 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level-2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||27.500 AED|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More