Our TU Mini-MBA offers an application-driven curriculum while reflecting topics in a standard MBA. The program focuses on key issues managers deal with daily—and those daily decisions that impact the bottom line.
We start with the most important business concept—how to deliver better bottom line results! As one of only three educational institutions in the nation licensed to use Paradigm Learning’s Zodiak Financial Strategies Simulation Game, The Center for Executive & Professional Development is proud to offer our certificate program with the Zodiak game as a learning platform that helps tie in daily management issues and decisions with the bottom line. It gives managers a big picture view of where they “fit” in their organizations and how their decisions—good or bad—impact the bottom line.
Your CEO is looking at how your performance delivers bottom line results.
What Will You Learn?
Unlike many seminars and programs, the all-new Management Strategies/TU Mini-MBA is designed to make certain participants leave with knowledge and application to actually use in the workplace. Built from a real-world perspective on a learning platform that ties functional areas to the bottom line, participants will learn essential management skills, including:
- Basics of Accounting and Finance;
- Human resource issues and employee laws changes;
- Impact and cost of technology on business performance;
- Successful applications (and some less stellar) of business strategy;
- Legal issues that confront business and change rapidly;
- Keys to identifying leadership potential;
- Strategies to build and maintain your customers base;
- Marketing tactics to increase sales volume;
- Creating vision that drives business strategy;
- Vital managerial decision-making skills;
- An understanding of contractual lingo and results;
- A prescription for value creation;
- Power and politics—how to make it positive;
- How every decision impacts the bottom line and your job.
Forget your daily grind of meetings, tasks and deadlines and develop management and leadership expertise to guide company performance and build your career path to a higher level.
High potential professionals making a transition into management positions;
Managers whose experience is primarily in one functional area;
Professionals and managers considering an MBA program.
Experienced managers needing a stronger foundation in current business theory & practice;
About the School
The College of Business Administration focuses on flexible programs which meet the needs of its students while providing graduates that meet the needs of the business and healthcare communities. To m ... Read More