Cheshire College - South & West is the most popular choice for students in the area wanting to study A Levels. The College is committed to academic excellence and our success rates are always above the national average. Every year we have over 850 A Level entries on over 30 different subjects.
The A Levels are internationally recognised qualifications for university entry. Usually, students choose 3 subjects over a period of two years. At the end of their studies, they take exams on all their chosen subjects.
At a state of the art campus and a dedicated international office, students get all the support they need to settle in quickly and feel comfortable.
455992 / Pixabay
We offer a wide range of A Level subjects:
- Art - Fashion & Textiles
- Art – Fine Art
- Art & Design – Graphic Communication
- Business Studies
- Classical Civilisations
- Computer Science
- Dance (BTEC Certificate)
- Drama and Theatre
- English Language
- English Literature
- Further Maths
- Mathematical Studies (Core Maths Cert)
- Maths (AQA Level 3 Certificate)
- Media Studies
- Music Performing (BTEC Certificate)
- Music Technology (BTEC Certificate)
- Philosophy, Ethics & Religious Studies
- Physical Education
Celebrating Outstanding Results!
This year learners at the College achieved a 98% pass rate, with 120 exceptional A* or A grades and a 100% pass rate in 21 subjects.
430 learners have secured places at some of the UK’s top universities, including, The University of Manchester, Durham University, King’s College London and The University of Lancaster.
Amongst those celebrating was straight-A learner Roisin Burnes, who has secured a place to study Medicine at The University of Sheffield. Roisin achieved AAAA in English Literature, Chemistry, Biology and Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
How to apply
- You should be 16 years old and over by 31 August 2020. Apply as early as possible.
- You should contact the international office or a local representative in your country for an application form and advice.
- Choose 3 A Level subjects, complete your application form and send it to the international office with all the required documentation.
- Prepare and take the IELTS UKVI approved English language examination. You will be required to achieve a minimum overall grade of 5.5.
- Have a Skype or face to face interview with a member of the College staff.
- Once we are happy that you meet all the entry requirements, we will issue the necessary paperwork for your visa, book your accommodation and make arrangements for your arrival.