3D Animation for Television and Cinema Course
Create stories, characters, futuristic landscapes and special effects straight from your own imagination!
The 3D Animation program at Inter-Dec College is designed for students who want to master digital animated effects for the film and television industry using the latest professional software such as Nuke, Softimage, Photoshop, Mudbox, Combustion and Zbrush.
As a graduate, you will find work as an animator, modeller or concept artist with organizations that specialize in creating and producing high-tech multimedia.
Several Inter-Dec College graduates have worked on great film productions like The Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, 300 and Frank Miller’s The Spirit, as well as video games like Halo 3.
- Create functional storyboards and storylines for 3D animation;
- Master computer animation and special effects;
- Organize and manage your wild and creative ideas;
- Understand and analyze the various aspects of the animation industry.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Artistically driven and talented;
- Great communication skills;
- Passionate about emerging technology and new media;
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies;
- Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer;
- Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school).
As a graduate, you will find work as an animator, modeller, visual effects or concept artist with organizations that specialize in high-tech multimedia production.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice about your education. It’s free of charge and there are no future obligations!
One year (three 15-week semesters). Total of 1035 hours.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Maximum 20 students per class;
- One student per workstation during lab time;
- Intel Core Asus Dual Core workstations;
- Softimage, Photoshop, Mudbox, Nuke, Zbrush, Premiere.
Attestation of college studies
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide you with a detailed
list of the required materials for the semester and then help find the
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 14, 2017