Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – mode of study
- Option 1: 3-day public training
- Option 2: In-house training
Supply Chain Professional (SCProTM) certification – what is it?
SCPro certification is a 3-tiered program developed by industry experts in partnership with CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals) that assesses progressive knowledge and skills across supply chain activities.
This process validates your ability to strategically assess business challenges and effectively implement supply chain improvements through the analysis of real-world case studies. It also validates your ability to develop a comprehensive project plan to achieve results such as a positive ROI. In this 3-day training, you will be prepared for the Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) Level One certification.
About the CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals)
Since 1963, the CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals) has been providing networking, career development, and educational opportunities to the logistics and supply chain management (SCM) community. The mission statement of the CSCMP is to lead the supply chain profession by connecting, developing and educating the world's logistics and supply chain management (SCM) professionals throughout their career. CSCMP is a not-for-profit organization.
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – what will you learn?
Invest in your career and your future with the SCPro Supply Chain Professional certification. Gain an advantage over your competitors, increase your potential, and:
- expand your supply chain management knowledge and professional skills
- demonstrate your capability to analyse, design and implement quantifiable changes across the complete range of end-to-end global supply chain functions
- distinguish yourself from others as an expert through a breadth of knowledge and operational skills that can positively impact your organization
- illustrate your dedication to ongoing professional development and supply chain knowledge and skills by keeping your certification current
- become part of an elite group of professionals who earned the SCPro certification
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – training content
This Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) training is built around the 8 cornerstones of Supply Chain Management (SCM), in order to prepare you for the corresponding certification exam. The 8 cornerstones are:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Principles
- Customer Service Operations
- Transportation Operations
- Warehousing Operations
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Supply Management & Procurement
- Manufacturing & Service Operations
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – levels of certification
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) is a 3-tiered certification:
1. Level One/Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
In Level One you gain knowledge of the 8 elements of supply chain management. The Level One exam is a multiple-choice exam in which your knowledge will be assessed.
2. Level Two/Analysis and Application of Supply Chain Challenges
In Level Two your ability to apply supply chain knowledge will be enhanced. The exam is case study based.
3. Level Three/Initiation of Supply Chain Transformation
Unlike any other certification program, successful completion of this 'real world' project demonstrates your ability to positively impact your organization with an array of supply chain management skills.
In this 3-day training, you will be prepared for the Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) Level One certification.
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) Level One certification program, you must fully meet one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited 4-year college or university; or
- 4 years of relevant Supply Chain Management (SCM) experience
Examples of relevant Supply Chain Management (SCM) experience include procurement, planning & scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing and supply chain management.
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – exam
The SCPro Level One exam is an online multiple-choice exam that takes 4,5 hours. It is comprised of 160 multiple-choice questions; 20 questions on each of the 8 cornerstones, with a focus on topics such as concepts, processes, strategies, technology, global, and assessment. The fee for the exam is $ 650 for CSCMP members and $ 975 for non-members. The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. The exam must be completed not later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window exam via Pearson Vue.
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – renewal requirements
To maintain your certified status and to demonstrate ongoing commitment to remain current in Supply Chain Management (SCM), you are required to renew your certification every 3 years, and you must earn 60 Continuing Education Units (CEU) during this period.
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – documentation
When attending this 3-day Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) Level One training, you will receive reference materials to optimally prepare you for the exam, including the SCPro Level One Study Guide, online study material and the Interactive Learning Exam (ILE).
Supply Chain Professional (SCPro) – number of participants
The number of training participants is limited.
About the School
IMF Academy is part of International Management Forum (IMF), an independent publisher and training organisation focusing on business information for higher-educated managers and decision makers in lar ... Read More