Intensive Easter course
As with our standard courses, Summer Courses will include classroom lessons combined with social and cultural activities to facilitate learning in authentic communicative situations.
Students: Minimum age 18. Minimum Spanish level: A1 ((Basic User)
- Places available: 10. Minimum group size: 6 students.
- 30 sessions. 55 minutes per lesson.
- 25 lessons: Spanish language and culture. Business Spanish.
- 5 lessons: Spanish pronunciation and accent.
Monday to Friday: 9:00-13:30 / 15:00- 17:00
Social and cultural activities will take place after 17.00 and at the weekends
- From 6th to 12th April
Task-based approach. We teach our students to express themselves fluently in meaningful communicative situations. We incorporate real-life learning tasks and activities in the city. The variant of Spanish that we teach is educated central-northern Peninsular Spanish. However, we ensure that our students are also exposed to different dialects and sociolects, enabling them to interact with native Spanish speakers regardless of their variant of Spanish.
Skills: Oral and written expression, listening and reading comprehension, interaction.
Dynamics: individual, pair-work and group activities.
Social and Cultural Activities
- Guided tour and wine tasting at a leading winery in the province of León.
- Expert-led guided tours to four historical buildings and museums in León: the Cathedral, MUSAC (Museum of Contemporary Art), the Basilica of San Isidoro, the Sierra Pambley foundation…
- Culinary performance
- Cultural activities will also include concerts and exhibitions being staged in León while the course is in progress.
Our cultural activities are intended to serve as an opportunity to learn more Spanish, so students are accompanied by a teacher and carry out tasks and exercises to promote their speaking and listening skills in Spanish, while at the same time enjoying a taste of León´s vibrant cultural and social life and interacting with Spanish speakers.
(If a programmed activity had to be suspended for one or other reason, it will be replaced by another similar one).
Director: Bachelor in Spanish Philology, specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Experts professionals in the world of business, the arts, literature, music, and technology.
Specific pronunciation and accent sessions led by an actor and drama teacher.
Full-board accommodation is provided in single, en suite rooms in a University Hall of Residence. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Other facilities: fitness center, conference hall, gardens, WIFI free…
About the School
Think in Spanish is a Spanish language school offering a unique portfolio of courses for students with prior knowledge of Spanish who require an immersion course that enables them to attain a high lev ... Read More