Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business or working for a thriving young organization? The purpose of the Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Entrepreneurship is enabling you to gain the skills needed to succeed in the business world, while continuing your own lifestyle. From frequent work demands to family responsibilities—the online program is designed to give you flexibility you need to obtain your college degree, no matter your current situation.
In the Business Entrepreneurship Program, you will gain:
- A strong foundation of in management, marketing, business ethics, law, finance, policy, human resources, international business, as well as basic courses in accounting, economics, and business communication.
- The ability to identify careers and employment options within the business world.
- The knowledge required to be successful in starting your own business.
- A mix of theoretical and practical business knowledge and skills.
- Proficiency with the terminology required to be conversant in a business environment.
- Knowledge of the role of the entrepreneur in the global marketplace.
About the School
We are excited you are thinking about becoming part of the Hiwassee community! We are here to help you with anything and everything you need. We would love to answer any questions you may have about t ... Read More