This course is designed for students who want to get to know, in depth, the characteristics of Made in Italy as a recognised model that is appreciated all over the world in the fashion and luxury goods sectors. The course includes theoretical classroom lessons, workshops and other practical activities, project work and assessment tests.
The course aims to:
- Define Made in Italy through its history and evolution
- Closely analyse the concept of luxury
- Evaluate significant case histories as symbols of Italian Excellence
- Introduce the dynamics linked to the retailing of luxury goods
- Duration: 150 hours over 10 weeks
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start date: 11/04/2016
- End date (final exam included): 17/06/2016
- Language: English
- Course Price: 6.900 euros
- Lectures and practical classroom activities
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods Industry (including case-histories)
- Retail Positioning in the Fashion Luxury System
- The Never-ending Evolution of Retail Trends
- External workshops
- LandLab Educational external visits to places linked with the Milan fashion industry as well as visits to museums, libraries and showrooms. Analysis of fashion sites.
- BrandLab Learning Laboratories to create direct contact with fashion brands. These may consist of visits, seminars and meetings with professionals from renowned names of Made in Italy (products, services and communication).
- EventLab Taking part in essential fashion events such as shows and exhibitions.
Students carry out two full-time week-long projects based on real fashion company orders.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017