Choosing Calgary Flight Training Centre offers you, the student, many advantages.
- Flying lesson in Calgary area of Alberta all interested professional or enthusiastic pilots and those needing a brush up.
- Olds-Didsbury Airport is a quiet, well maintained, airport which enables us to provide safe, efficient, and cost effective flight training. Other airports in the Calgary area are nearing capacity and costly delays can be a regular occurrence.
- Trainee pilots must train in designated areas. Ours is located within a few miles of the airport again enabling the student to save valuable money by not having to travel to and from the practice area. Other airports in the area require students to travel far just to begin their flight lesson.
- CFTC students have been able to complete their licenses according Transport Canada requirements in much less time than national average saving more money.
- Calgary Flight Training Center offers a fleet of G500 Glass cockpit aircraft (Diamond DA 20) and a more sophisticated airplane (Diamond DA 40) equipped with a G1000 Glass Cockpit with Autopilot. The instructors are well experienced on these type of aircraft.
This school offers programs in: